Want to make a lasting impression this Halloween? Halloween contact lenses are a quick and easy way to transform your entire look.
Become a convincingly creepy vampire, werewolf, demon, white-walker, dementor, devil, or zombie with one simple step.
Are Halloween contact lenses safe? The short answer is yes. The longer answer is dependent on a couple of factors. You can make sure your special contact lenses are harmless by:
- Purchasing your contacts from a reputable supplier
- Following the instructions provided with the packaging
- Caring for your lenses properly
If you look after yourself and your contact lenses, there is no reason why you can’t enjoy the fun of our crazy contacts. Open up a whole world of supernatural costumes without any harm.
At Colour Lenses, we only stock contacts from reliable manufacturers including UK-based Mesmereyez and Solotica. You can be sure that when you shop online with us, you will get contacts that are:
- Manufactured in accordance with the EU Cosmetics Directive
- European CE marked
- Packaged in sterile buffered isotonic saline
For additional tips on how to keep your cosplay contact lenses safe, check out our safety tips.
Are Halloween Contact Lenses Safe? Our Safety Tips
Our compassionate Colour Lenses team have put together a guide to help you make sure your supernatural activities go off without a hitch. How nice are we?
Check out these tips and feel free to get in touch if you have any questions.
- Don’t share your lenses! It might feel like you’re being a good friend but sharing contact lenses is never a good idea. It’s a really easy way to transfer bacteria and get an eye infection. No thanks.
- Don't wear theses contacts for longer than 8 hours and make sure you take them out before you go to bed. Waking up with a dried out contact lens will only add to your hangover.
- Purchase sterile accessories for the maintenance of your contacts. This is applicable to our multi-use lenses. If you have purchased a single-use set, all you need to do is soak your lenses before use. After wearing them, make sure you don’t try and take them for another spin.
- Make sure you have clean hands when you are applying and removing your contacts. Most people forget how much bacteria we carry on our hands. Looking after your lenses is great, so don’t undo all of your good work with dirty hands.
Soap and water will do — just make sure you dry your hands on a clean towel with no lint so there isn't any debris on your fingers that could transfer into your eye.
- Give your eyes a break. If you experience any discomfort while wearing the lenses, just take them out. Some people have allergies to lens solutions and may experience a reaction. If this occurs, contact your doctor.
Are Halloween contact lenses safe? The consensus is clear — you transform into as many crazy characters as you like — as long as you look after yourself and your lenses.
Reputable Australian Suppliers
Shop our complete range of contact lenses now and be sure that you are buying affordable, high-quality lenses.
If you have any questions about our collection or care instructions, feel free to get in touch. Let us make your paranormal activities as safe and fun as possible.